JANELLE KEITH

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eggbreak!

Posted by Unknown at 7:05 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Get This Bloggy Goodness!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

In Case you Missed Yesterday!

  • The Day I Stopped Reading The Bible
    The Day I Stopped Reading This This "girls weekend" had been planned for a while, and I for one was super-excited to get aw...
  • Good-bye and So Long
    Hello uninvited guest.  It's been a while since you emerged.  I actually thought you were gone.  I had said goodbye to you a long ti...
  • Chubs club
    "Dear Mr. Scale, can I be honest with you for a moment? Our together times really don't do much for me. I actually dre...
  • See The Difference
    This is me and my son Shayne on The House FM and Praise 88.7 cruise in November 2006. This is right before the start of the Total Fitness ...
  • The Burn of A Sunrise That I Will Never Forget
    If nothing else in this year's journey for rest has resulted in a deep stirring in my soul.  And rightfully so...I was in deep nee...
  • Day - 1 Spring Break Adventures
    Life is full of unexpected "surprises" to say the least. Yesterday for me was chocked full of great and not so great moments. When...
  • Goodbyes and Hellos
    Saying goodbye is hard. Saying goodbye and offering hello can create awkward circumstances. Even though I am one who can talk to compl...
  • When Your Heart Sinks
    Life stinks sometimes Today I heard some bad news about my dear friends that are in the process of adopting not just one, or two, but ...
  • Brent McCoy....Facebook...NOW!
    I set up a group on Facebook today. It's a campaign to convince Brent McCoy, Host of McCoy in the Morning , to join Facebook. Believe...
  • The Blame Game - How do you play?
    I'm a star player in the biggest blame game known to man.  I seem to get into trouble a lot... or at least it feels like I do.   S...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.