I put a lot of stock in lists. I mean when I write things down it's not only fun to cross things off but it gives a weird sense of accomplishment. So here is my 2013 summer bucket list in no particular order.
1. Eat a ridiculous amount of Billy's (my son-in-law) guacamole dip. Once you have had his you won't want to eat anyone else's. It's that good ....seriously. Binge-worthy!
2. Ziplining somewhere. High adventure!
3. Eat a vine ripened home grown tomato with juice and seeds drooling down my chin meat.
4. I want to hang out here, sleep. Repeat.
5. I would love it if I lost 5 more pounds.
6. Buy a new swimsuit and wear it.
7. Run a 5K in Denver, CO. Fast!
8. Eat one of these once.