Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No wonder.....

No wonder there is so much road rage. Yeah... you read right. This morning for the big question, we asked, "What annoys you when you drive?" Huge response. My personal favorite, and I consider myself a driving expert since I drive so much, is those annoying speed bumps in the parking lots complete with a stop sign. Yeah, right there in the strip mall. There are no traffic jams there, why?!??!? I know its intent is to slow drivers down, but seriously? One more annoyance is the tailgaters! You know 'em. Maybe you are one of them? But my all-time favorite is the "wavers". Those people that are stopped at a 4-way stop sign and it's their turn to go first, but they wave you on to go first, but it's NOT your turn. Then everyone is confused because of their "kindness". I would rather they would just go when it's their turn. There is so much pressure to drive right, obey the laws, not tailgate, and be kind and courteous, not crash. No wonder there is so much road rage. Not to mention the high price of gas....and those annoying animals that get in your way and break your car in half! No wonder.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today's show about bad drivers pretty much encapsulates my entire 8 hour work day. Imagine the driving-to-work part of your day becoming your whole career.