Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's That Easy

This morning Brent confessed that he hit a possum with his car. Oh yeah, he told the story early in the show hoping that I would NOT hear it. It's easy isn't it Brent!! And to think of all the times he has ribbed me for hitting them on purpose! Um...it's either hit the animal or crash! The choice is fairly easy and necessary. I know that the animals are all God's creatures. I don't like hitting them, but when they get in the way, it's all you can do to not hurt yourself. Someone has to make a sacrifice. It's not that I get into my car and say "who can I annihilate today!" I don't do that. The animals are so intrusive! Why don't they stay where they belong...off the road!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I hate hitting animals. But you're right, they should stay off the road! I swear squirrels are playing with us...they're always darting out in traffic and messing with me. *grr* they know I'm a tender heart and will cry after I hit them.