Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tooth Update (incaseyoucare)


If you were listening, then you know that my first temporary filling came out of my tooth like 12 hours after I had it put in. I was eating a triscuit cracker when it happened. So Monday, I go back to the Dentist to get yet ANOTHER temp filling and guess what happened? Yup, came out yesterday while I was eating my salad for lunch. Seriously? I guess when they say temporary, they really mean only minutes. It seems like that is the life span of one of these fillings in my mouth anyway. A friend of mine brought me some Mighty Putty today as a suggestion for my malady. It's as easy of 1,2,3 as seen on TV. Holds up to 350 lbs. Stop leaks, repairs almost anything...wood, ceramics, metal, glass, wall board, tile, concrete & more. What about enamel? I better read the instructions to see where the blue latex gloves come in. WARNING: May be harmful if swallowed. Guess I better keep looking for another temporary fix. Learn more about Might Putty here.

1 comment:

UnFrSaKn said...

"May be" harmful..they don't sound so sure about it. Oh, well..you can still pull semis with it and other useful things.