Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Minute Friday {Courage}

Ever feel like you need more courage?
Yeah...me too.

"But He said to me, 
My grace is sufficient for you, 
for my power is made perfect in weakness.'

Therefore....

I will boast 
all the more 

gladly about 

my weaknesses, 

so that Christ's 

power may 

rest on me."  


2 Corinthians 12:9


We all have our
thorns, and 


by His love and grace 
to get through and over
and around
our broken places, if we ask.  

God has all the courage I need.
His courage is unlimited.  His courage is enough.

10 comments:

Misty said...

I LOVE reading your words, Janelle! You have such inspiring words, always. Thank you for allowing Gods love to seep through you!!!

Marleen said...

God has never failed me yet! So thankful that I can bank on the fact that He never will!!!

Tammy said...

Thanks Janelle!

Carol said...

Just what I needed today, Janelle. I'm sharing!

Don said...

hello,janelle, i'm from Indonesia and your words is really a blessing for me..
God bless you :)

Chris said...

Courage is standing on the edge of the wall, 50 (or more!) storeys high, with wind blowing at you and still be able to have faith that you will not end up on the ground from there.......

Jokes aside, but this is very true to me. Courage. I realised that I lacked courage in many things, many areas of my life. I lack of courage in so many things. I chose to hide behind, in safe zones. Yet, God persues, and brings me out from my safe zones (whether or not I want). He persues, but yet, He provides as well for the areas I lack. I give thanks to him & for you! =)

Unknown said...

Wow...Don, thank you for finding my blog worthy of your time!

Unknown said...

Oh Misty, thank you so much for reading faithfully! Your words are too kind!

Unknown said...

Thankful that our God is unchanging!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!