Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beards-What's the Point?

The guys (Brent, Andy, Dale & Tayler) in the office wanted to have a nonsense contest called a "beard-off". Personally I think they just wanted to show off their man skills in growing hair. This show down has no purpose, except to highlight their chins. Their talk around the water cooler was intense, including the 'tool-man-Taylor" grunting every time it was mentioned. I never knew that such pride was attached to growing hair. I guess for a man it is? Someone needs to explain it to me. They invited me to participate, thinking the entire time, "she'll never do it!" Do it I did and in fine style. I would like to say that my beard is the best and has the most personality and pizzaz! Take a look for yourself.

2 comments:

Rocky said...

I just voted Janelle and I think the boys manhood is going down.

UnFrSaKn said...

Notice that they all "grew" beards. Not attach one to their face. The Jesus-Loves-You "beard" is a farce! What's wrong with you people? General Zod is not pleased with these rigged results.