Monday, May 4, 2009

The First Step is the Hardest


In the past 2 years, I have lost 94 lbs. God has done a miracle in my heart and life. I give Him all the glory because I have tried to do it on my own over and over and failed every time. This is HUGE, at least it is for me! Many ask how I did it. It wasn't with weight-loss surgery, fancy diets with special foods, or miracle diet pills. The old-fashioned way still works, eating right and exercise. I know that you don't want to hear that, I didn't either. I wanted a quick fix, a instant miracle to take it all off immediately. But in reality, doesn't happen that way. For me it has taken me 2 years to get to where I am. But it each step is worth the effort or sacrafice I have made. The first step is the hardest. Let me encourage you right now, no matter what you have to lose, whether it be 10lbs or 100 lbs, you can do it with God's help. Are you ready to make some changes? Do you want to be all you can be for God?

I will continue to blog about my experience, and hopefully it will help. Feel free to ask questions along the way. I am a work in progress. I don't pretend to know all the answers, I only know what has worked for me. I can only hope that it will inspire you and motivate you along your journey.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations! Keep telling us your story :)

Julieta said...

I didn't realize how much it was, since here we use Kilograms. It's amazing!! 42K!!
Really...congrats!
As Jess said, keep telling us how it was...