Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Potential Candidate?

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail and I am almost sure it is a mistake.  It had my name and the right address but it said, "You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent the professional and business community in the Biltmore 2009 Who's Who.  Really?  I think it is a joke.  I can be listed for free but I am sure that they just want me to buy a $100 leather-bound edition of other no-name "professionals" (I use that term loosely).  

Probably Brent was behind it as a joke.  How do I know?  One question on the form is "Personal Specialty".  I am not sure I know the answer to that.  Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Chris and Mary Malone said...

Hey...I got that letter too yesterday! I thought I was special!! NOT. I also got one to someone else that had been delivered to our place by mistake. Surely they aren't just trying to sell books!!!