Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hairy Situation

It was time...the line had been crossed. You know... when you wake up on a given day, hey girls..... you know what I am talking about, and you say out loud, "Time to get a haircut". We can't rush into to these things you know, but when it's time, you know it. Yesterday, was that day for me. And I did it. I think this was the longest my hair had ever been. Since it was "the" day...I decided to rock the pony tail. Yeah, that never happens unless I am mowing outside.

A lot of snips and cuts later, I see this...
(Please notice the random green post it mixed in)


So the results are.....






I feel like a new person. What is the most drastic change you have done with your hair?

1 comment:

Kerri said...

In May 2008 I had 12 inches cut off. I spent 2 years growing it out so I could donate it to Locks-of-love. My hair had never been that long and it drove me nuts that last three months.