Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Life With The Cat, part 27

I guess I am a bad cat owner, because I won't spend $25.00 on a Furminator. Yesterday I was in PetCo, my very first visit ever. My mission was to conquer the shedding problem our cat, Macon, seems to have. I know this is a natural process, the shedding of hair, that is. That's what I am told. I am trying to help the cat out. So I think there must be some kind of cat brush/instrument that will speed the process of shedding along. I look over the selections and decide that the shedding blade is the tool to go with. I get up to the cash register and I ask the cashier if the shedding blade works well. He says, "Well, it's just ok. The Furminator is better." I said, "The Furminator is $25." He said, "Yeah, I know, but it works really good." I said, "Yeah but the the Furminator is $25!!!"

Needless to say, I am a bad pet owner because I won't spend some serious cash on the cat's shedding problem.
Post a Comment