Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Thrifty!

I like thrift stores...there I said it out loud. I am no longer ashamed of finding clothes there or other necessary items. Some of the stuff is like new. And I think that with the clothes, most people just out grow theirs. That is good news for me. You can get some really great stuff!!

However, there are a few things that I tend to laugh at. And that is part of the experience...discovering the odd and usual things there. Check this out. I don't know why anyone would need one of these. (It is a 2' wooden penguin with a broken foot.)

And I am looking very fierce in a NEW vest that is destined to land in a thrift store, although I found it for sale on a real clothing store rack. Really?


What great finds have you found in a thrift store?

No comments: