Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Follow

There is a song that is really speaking to me right now is heard on My Praise FM. God has pricked my heart for the mission field and I have hopes to go on another mission trip this year. Last summer I was blessed to experience a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. I sponsor a precious little girl named Eskarlin with Mission of Mercy. I think and pray for her often. Because of that sponsorship, it's like I have left a little piece of my heart there. God did a mighty work that week, it was seven days I will never forget. When I hear this song it softly stirs my mind and my heart.

Leeland - Follow You (From the album Love Is On The Move)

You live among the least of these
The weary and the weak
And it would be a tragedy
For me to turn away
All my needs You have supplied
When I was dead You gave me life
So how could I not give it away so freely?

And I'll...
Follow You into the homes of the broken
Follow You into the world
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy God
Follow You into the world

Use my hands use my feet
To make Your kingdom come
To the corners of the earth
Until Your work is done
Faith without works is dead
On the cross Your blood was shed
So how could we not give it away so freely?

And I give all myself
I give all myself
I give all myself to You

Here is the video

2 comments:

Female in Motion said...

Thanks so much for this post. I am really enjoying reading your blog regularly. It is a blessing to me. Would you be interested in "guest writing" on my blog. Just a thought. Thanks again and God bless your ministry.

Unknown said...

Carol, I would love to. Let me know when. Thanks!
Janelle