Thursday, October 31, 2013

Doing the Hard Thing

A mullet seems appropriate for this occasion.

Some of you may know this news already...

My pastor says sometimes you have to give up the things you love for the things you love more. So it's with God's grace going before me, that I am leaving The House FM to pursue the dream that God has placed before me -- my love of writing matched with my call to missions.

Today is my last day on The House FM as part of the morning team. Please know that this was a very hard decision and one that has been bathed in much prayer. As I take this step of faith I would appreciate your continued prayers.

Do you know how much you mean to me? I would like to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family during your day to day. Your friendships from the last 13.5 years have been true blue. Thank you for doing life together as we have grown in Christ, for the laughs, the tears we've cried, the memories that God has imprinted on our hearts. I am so thankful for the time we have spent together.

A mentor once said that we should do what makes our hearts sing, and so it's with a big step of faith that God is closing this chapter of my life, to start a new one.

It's not about what I'm leaving but about Who I am following as I look to the Author and Perfecter of our faith for the next step.

I will continue to blog and write, write, write but mostly I am trusting with obedience in God's wisdom as He unfolds His plans for whatever is next.

I am not leaving Facebook, Twitter, blogging (please subscribe so you don't miss any more news!) and even considering podcasting too. You haven't heard the last of me and certainly God is not done with this voice.

As far as contacting me...check my evolving project...my website http://www.janellekeith.com/
Thank you again for loving and reading!!! Please...keep in touch! I cherish you all!

No comments: