Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brent McCoy....Facebook...NOW!

I set up a group on Facebook today. It's a campaign to convince Brent McCoy, Host of McCoy in the Morning, to join Facebook. Believe it or not, he's not on there yet. My purpose is to let him know how important it is to be networked to the fans, the listeners, the peeps who want to keep up with him. AND to show how he can network with other people from his past, and future. Face it, in these days, it is about connecting with people you know online. I like Facebook better than MySpace because it seems safer and easier to use. So...will you join me in my campaign to get Brent McCoy on Facebook? Tell him why you like it. If you want to join and are already a member of Facebook, join here.

6 comments:

Vistonary2008 said...

I think its GREAT Brent be A GOOD SPORT

Anonymous said...

I second this motion.

Unknown said...

You people...

UnFrSaKn said...

Brent, if Janelle says jump..you better do it.

Anonymous said...

uh... unfrsakn has a point there - Janelle should be your driving force, Brent.

To be fair, though, Brent does keep up with his blog.

Morgan said...

Facebook is pretty great, but if it means his blog wouldn't get updated as much because he was on facebook, I would rather read the blog.