Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Travel Log 10709

Hey everybody, I'm back on the air after being gone for a few days. I traveled to Texas to help a friend with some upcoming wedding plans and I had a few adventures along the way. I have posted some pictures on my facebook page in case you want to check them out. While I was there I bought five pairs of shoes. Yeah, that's right I said five. Why? Because they were on sale and some of the cutest shoes ever made. That's all the reason I need. How about you? What's the craziest amount of shoes that you have ever bought at one time? Hey....I like shoes, ok? The other fun thing was I was witness to the largest pancakes on the face of the planet. If you don't believe me, check out those pictures. You will soon be a believer.

I also traveled to Oklahoma City for Terry's surgery. That wasn't so much fun in case you were wondering. It was necessary and inevitable, so if you prayed for Terry and I, thanks. I could feel them and your prayers are a comfort to me. There is power in the prayers of God's people. Terry is doing well and will be recovering over the next few weeks, catching up on Stargate episodes.

The two travel episodes were unrelated but were back to back so it appears that I went off and abandoned Terry, but that is not the case. It was all pre-arranged and shuffled a bit and that is the way it worked out. Life is like that you know full of ups and downs, highs and lows. I just look up and hang on for the crazy ride.

Peace,
Janelle

No comments: