Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need Something New?

This is the time of year most people reflect about things they would like to change. I challenge you to at least think about changes that need to be made. Perhaps you could take a look at one thing you can do to make a difference in your life, or the life of someone else. Making a difference, impacting others for Christ, is one of the reasons why God created us. Soooo....what is it? What do you need to change to accomplish that? I have an easy answer. Read the Bible daily. I struggle with this too. You have to choose to spend time with God, it doesn't come naturally. But it is a priority worth pursuing. You will never say, "I read my Bible too much".

An easy way to incorporate daily Bible reading into your schedule can be found here. There are a lot of options. Don't miss your chance to get to know your Savior for the first time or all over again.

What do you want to accomplish in 2010?

No comments: