Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need Something New?

This is the time of year most people reflect about things they would like to change. I challenge you to at least think about changes that need to be made. Perhaps you could take a look at one thing you can do to make a difference in your life, or the life of someone else. Making a difference, impacting others for Christ, is one of the reasons why God created us. Soooo....what is it? What do you need to change to accomplish that? I have an easy answer. Read the Bible daily. I struggle with this too. You have to choose to spend time with God, it doesn't come naturally. But it is a priority worth pursuing. You will never say, "I read my Bible too much".

An easy way to incorporate daily Bible reading into your schedule can be found here. There are a lot of options. Don't miss your chance to get to know your Savior for the first time or all over again.

What do you want to accomplish in 2010?
Post a Comment