Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Pledge

The House FM & Praise 88.7 is smack dab in-the-middle of their annual Pledge Drive this week. We need your help. If you enjoy Christian radio, then we need your pledge. There are many reasons why, but really we are just asking you to be obedient to what God is asking you to do. You have to fill in the blank as to what that looks like for you. I can't do that for you, but I do know that God is faithful. And if He is calling you do something then He will see you through to the end.

The other day, I prayed a random prayer for God to open the doors for a sharing opportunity for me. I guess I didn't expect God to answer that prayer. Two days later, and caught by surprise, I got a phone call that will require me to trust God to see the project to completion. I am afraid, but I am stepping out in faith and following His lead. This is causing me a little stress. But then I think why? Do I not trust God? This was His idea...after all. Then I realized that....I can't do it. But God can. That gives me such relief....it helps me relax and takes me to a place of raw dependence upon on God. I am pretty sure that is the way it's supposed to be.

So I say all that to say this....you may be thinking..."I can't afford to pledge." Or if I pledge what about.....". Whatever it is...that is getting in the way, know that God is faithful and will see you through the end, in a way that you never expected. At least that is the way I have always seen God work in my life. Hope that helps. I hope and pray that you will help the ministry of The House FM & Praise 88.7. Love you guys....

Oh yeah, if you want to pledge click here.

No comments: