Thursday, May 13, 2010

These are the Words I Would Say.....

Yesterday, I met someone that has really impacted my life. And because of the this influence, I can say honestly that I am better person. But when I met this person, I hesitated saying it how the person has impacted me, and I don't know why I held back. I may never get the opportunity to meet him again, and I might have missed the opportunity. So these are the words I should have said. Don't let this happen to you.

What I should have said was this…..
The way God has used your messages has made a HUGE impact in my life, so thank for being obedient to the cause of Christ.

The way God has used your writing has also made a HUGE difference, has caused me to change and become bolder to share the name of Jesus, and makes me want to write too.

The message series on fasting was a turning point in my heart to facilitate me losing 104 lbs. God really stirred that day.

The message on dealing with mediocre faith rocked my world. I came away changed that day. Still look at my notes often.

It was a treat to meet you, hope you didn’t think I was a crazy stalker or anything like that. I really admire/honor you for what God has done through you.

I pray for you and your family on a regular basis. I have noticed a passion burning within you and thank you for all that you do as you lead people.

Have you missed any opportunities? Don't miss another one.

No comments: