Sunday, May 16, 2010

iWrite

I have always wanted to be a writer. But I realized the other day that ...hey....I AM a writer. I blog....therefore iWrite. Once I asked a well published writer a question, "From one writer to another, what's your best advice?" His response, "Don't start." He was joking around of course. But here's my point, I called myself a writer without thinking. So...from this point on, I going to consider myself a writer, if only for myself. I don't know that anyone else will read what I have to say. I don't care... it doesn't matter at this point. I am just going to say and write my things, my thoughts. I hope you are entertained, blessed, encouraged, inspired. Happy reading!

What have you always wanted to do? Go for it!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

"I'm just gonna say my things!"