Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DR Travel Log #4

I have been praying that God will give me "His eyes" to see people, life, situations. I was praying that specifically for the mission trip to the DR in June. But one of the side benefits is that God is giving me His eyes to see myself. I like this. Sometimes, I think I am bit complicated, or make things so. Not sure why that happens but it does.

I have been praying that my desires are His desires. Break my heart for the things that break yours God. In that process, I see the things he wants to change me to be and to be more for Him. Stretch me to be all I can be for you God. Make me uncomfortable.

These are dangerous prayers, ones that God will always answer. What are you asking God to show you in your prayer life? How are you being stretched out of your comfort zone?