Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Charles...

Looking for a reason to pledge? Here's one....

"I want to let you all know the music really touched my heart. My favorite song you all play is" How Great is our God". I love the song and really speaks to my heart. I like the House of Worship on Sunday mornings. I take my radio to work and listen to the morning show. I don't have any money to send to support the radio station. We only make a very little. So all I can do from here is pray for you. I pray that you will raise the funds for the next year to run the radio station. Once again thank you for all you do and keep up the good work. May God bless you all."

Your Brother in Christ - Charles, James Crabtree Correctional Center, Helena, OK

Charles needs church. Charles needs encouragement. He doesn't have the freedom that you do to worship in church. Charles needs Christian fellowship. Charles can't pledge. Can you? Who can make a pledge for Charles?


3 comments:

Brittaney said...

I was SO happy to hear his testimony!!

Unknown said...

His letter touched me and my family and for that reason we made a pledge for him. All it takes is one person to make a difference and to spread the gospil of Jesus Christ and if Charles is that person that I wan to support him. His testimony is absolutley amazing. God Bless!

Terry and Lynette Rice said...

Charles' testimony touched my heart as well. And it made me realize there are many more 'Charles'' out there that find their guidance thru this radio ministry that cannot pledge, but wish to. I called and doubled my husband's and my pledge for those who can't, for whatever their reason. God Bless!!!