Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Like You!


This is my thanks to all you who read my thoughts on a daily basis.  I don't take that for granted.  And I just wanted to say thanks.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts back.  And please...feel free to stop by and say hello.  I enjoy hearing from you too!


I like you and please come back tomorrow!  Please?


I have been growing through a lot of personal issues and sometimes I don't feel comfortable sharing my inner thoughts with you.  I feel so exposed and like a failure most days.  Putting my words out here is still very scary.  I know in my heart that your opinion doesn't matter and that only God's opinion matters...but sadly I crumble at what you think of me sometimes.  So if you ever wanted to know how to pray for me?  It's that I would be so hungry for God that nothing else matters.  



“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” 
– Winston Churchill


The things of this world will leave you lacking ....every time.


How can I pray for you?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand what you are saying Janelle! Every time that I blog I worry what others will think but I have to write it anyway. I worry that I won't write it the right way, that it won't offend anyone but it is God that I should be trying to please! I want you to know also that what you write, even when I don't comment always speaks to me. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Brenda..thank you for being one my faithful readers. We are learning together aren't we? Your words back to me are always encouraging. Thank you!

Temi said...

I truly appreciate your sharing all those personal stuff: at times it feels like having a kindred spirit; and it helps me know that maybe I am not so strange! Please keep on writing *for my sake at least*!!! #I would be praying for you!

Deb said...

I honestly can say that you have sounded different on the air. You have a sense of peace about you. You sound more relaxed and happier. That puts a big smile on my face. ~ Deb