Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Like You!


This is my thanks to all you who read my thoughts on a daily basis.  I don't take that for granted.  And I just wanted to say thanks.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts back.  And please...feel free to stop by and say hello.  I enjoy hearing from you too!


I like you and please come back tomorrow!  Please?


I have been growing through a lot of personal issues and sometimes I don't feel comfortable sharing my inner thoughts with you.  I feel so exposed and like a failure most days.  Putting my words out here is still very scary.  I know in my heart that your opinion doesn't matter and that only God's opinion matters...but sadly I crumble at what you think of me sometimes.  So if you ever wanted to know how to pray for me?  It's that I would be so hungry for God that nothing else matters.  



“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” 
– Winston Churchill


The things of this world will leave you lacking ....every time.


How can I pray for you?
Post a Comment