Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Minute Friday {Perfect}

I am awkward.  

I laugh a lot.  

I trust too easily.  

I give my heart too readily.

I am quiet at times and when you least expect it.  

I cry.

I can smile a lot too.  

There are days when I don't show my heart well.

I get hurt when left out.

I am clumsy.  With actions and words.

I am beginning to like who I am though just a little.

I try to look pretty but most days give up.

My heart has been stomped on.

Most days I avoid the mirror and remember the number on the scale.

I want perfection, but know that I am severely lacking.


"We pray that you'll have the strength to stick it out over the long haul--not the grim strength of gritting your teeth but the glory-strength God gives. It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy." Colossians 1:11(MSG)

I have an enthusiasm to write and share God's love.

I know that Jesus is enough.  And that's just who I am. 


I want to live a life worthy of the Lord and my please him in every way.


I want to bear fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge that comes from God. 

I am great with "perfect"....for today.

No comments: