Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Minute Friday {Dance}

Dancing in the Desert

God has taught me some vital moves.

Moves that I need to survive this journey through the desert.

In one word, He has taught me to trust.  Completely.

There have been some personal struggles that I have overcome.

I am still working through some too.  

I have hope and will cling to His promises that I find daily when I read His word.


Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Ps. 62:8

Faith endures and what He has given me has proven to be enough.

This desert journey has been one of tears, fears, and cheers.

Full of joy, sorrow, suffering, rich in healing, comfort and grace.

Loads of trials and victories too, riddled with conflicts and tension, triumphs, hardships, trouble.

Many understandings that have protected and prevented mistakes.  


God's mercy has brought me to His side.   
His perfect trust teaches me to dance in this desert.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully said!

Debbie said...

....and boy do we have a lot of desert to dance in!