Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Detoxification!

I saw something strange in the supercenter the other day. Kinoki cleansing detox foot pads. Weird. I didn't buy them because I was leery about spending $20 on a product when I wasn't sure if it really did work. Have you tried them? Do they work? Here's one persons opinion. What is on the inside of the pad? Brent says it's a tea bag and after you put it on your foot overnight you should drink it. Gross.....

We received an email from Josh who says this:

After hearing this mornings discussion about those foot pad thingys I wanted to let you guys know that tests have shown that they don't actually do anything.
Thanks Josh. I don't think they work either...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janelle Keith...you actually bought those Kinoki foot pads...
Sometimes you gotta run some things by me first before making such risky decisions.
You know if those kinds of things actually worked, they would have cured cancer by now.
The pads no nothing of course, but the Kinoki Foot Pad Tea will kill you.