Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's your New Years Resolution?

New Year's resolutions....do you make them? I have a tendency not to make them because I feel like I set myself up for failure every time. But this year, I am making a few and not failing! I resolve to be better. Attempting change isn't a failure, efforts to make yourself or your life better, is a good thing, even if it is baby steps. So having said that, I do better when I make it public, admitting them to someone else because it keeps me accountable. You can tell us your resolution here. We are choosing daily winners to win a WOW 2009 2 CD set if we pick your resolution to talk about on the air.


Today's winner is Janine of Ontario, Canada. She is resolving to get healthy physically and financially AND go to two new places that she has never gone to before. Good goals Janine. We all need to be healthy in our eating. God has entrusted us with our body and that we need to maintain with optimum care so that we can be all that we can be for Him. That is my goal too. I would like to lose a few more pounds myself. So Janine be encouraged that you are not alone. God is with you. The same theory applies to our finances too. All we have is God's and he has entrusted us to be good stewards of His provisions, so "spend" wisely. That's what Dave Ramsey says. Janine, thanks for sharing your resolutions with us and we join with you as new exciting changes are ahead. Let us know how it goes and if you haven't posted your new years resolutions do it now.

No comments: