Monday, May 11, 2009

See The Difference



This is me and my son Shayne on The House FM and Praise 88.7 cruise in November 2006. This is right before the start of the Total Fitness Challenge. This is the heaviest I have ever weighed. (Shayne has now lost close to 35 lbs himself and looks a lot different from this picture.)


Here's me on Mother's Day 2009, 94lbs later and maintaining.

Yes, it does make a difference to eat right and exercise. I am living proof. To God be the Glory...God is Good, all the time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I don't even remember that other lady...you are awesome.

holly said...

you have accomplished so much. congratulations!!!!!!!! You look great!

Margo said...

You look fantastic Janelle! Way to go!

Chris and Mary Malone said...

Itdefinitely makes a huge difference. I'm 200 lbs less of a man for six years as proof.

Sarah said...

awesome and inspirational.

drew.harmon said...

Kudos!!

Quad+1Dad said...

INCREDIBLEIsn't it amazing how great you feel now. Recently got on the Janelle Keith program and love feeling better and having more energy!

Joanne O. said...

Congratulations Janelle on your weight loss accomplishments! I myself have lost 96 pounds over the last 2 years and couldn't have done this without lifestyle changes and my Great God! Thank you Jesus!!
Joanne from Winnipeg, Canada

Shannon said...

You look amazing, and you inspire me to get in shape and try to look as great as you! Awesome job!