Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And So it Begins...

After traveling all day long, actually starting at 3 a.m. this morning, this chic has finally come to a stop. I feel like I have been around the world. Traveling always is a little crazy and you see a lot of crazy things. One thing I enjoy is browsing the Sky Mall magazine.

We have met our guide who was very friendly as well as all of the team members on the MOM team. There are 8 states represented, 32 team members, Everywhere we go we tell people what our purpose is. And we kind of cause a stir, with 32 people and all that luggage. But even though we are a little tired, we are very excited and anxious to meet those who we came to see, the children at the Mission of Mercy Child Development centers.

One thing I got to do is sit in the cockpit of a 737 American Airlines plane. Well, at least I was impressed. There were a lot of buttons, switches, gauges, and screens, etc. That was a thrill. I don't know why really...I know I will never fly a huge plane like that, it was just very interesting.

Thank you for your prayers, and continue to pray to make an impact to those who need to know about Jesus.

Love and hugs,
Janelle

No comments: