Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bloggerific

The voices in my head are pretty overwhelming right now and have been for a while. I can't turn off the switch, it seems to be constant, with ideas for what to write about. I am always on the look out for another blog post, so watch what you say. Lately I have been thinking and pondering about everything. My brain is like an Intel processor, and the hour glass is always spinning. Or if you use Windows 7 version, the circle.

What's the big deal? It's just a blog. Maybe just to you, and I don't know how many "yous" that means. But here's my deal. Satan has been after me big time. I don't know why, except that he has been picking on me (or so I feel like I am his only target) for months now. I write because I feel called to do it. I have been letting the enemy steal my time, joy, energy, words, etc. when it comes to doing it. So go back and read the blogs from the past month and know that with every one there is victory. It was a good reminder to me anyway.

With every word I type I have to fight with those voices in my head that contribute to the lies I have swallowed. Ok...deep stuff. Yeah, a battle ground in my mind. It was through a conversation with a great friend (thanks Tina) who made me realize, "those are words that should never be in your vocabulary". So here goes....(and you just thought that I was kidding right?)

Hang on to your seats, your pants, your hats, your what-evah. Buckle up, saddle up, or mount up....it's already a great adventure. I am expecting big things and expecting nothing. I have BIG dreams. I have small dreams. I dream. God is shaking me to my core. And as the additional bonus....it doesn't have to make sense. I like that. It can be about nothing or it can be about everything. Right now, I call this stage of my life the "I feel like I am stuck in nothingness that amounts to everything" stage. I have small prayers for the big dreams that are to come. So many blogs....so little time....to be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satan is after EVERYONE, definitely including me too!!!
Remember, "Submit therefore to god. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." James 4:7
Read all of James while you're at it, it is pasked with wonderful advice!!!
DZ

Unknown said...

Should you be taking medication for all those voices...sometimes you worry me... ;)