Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guilty As Charged!!

Cross examinations of my life have revealed the truth. The truth is that I have allowed some distractions into my life. So my self-imposed sentence of "guilty" by the panel of expert jurors is to "cut the fluff". That will take on different phases of course as God convicts, but I am getting started with my large accumulations of many magazines. There are some that accuse me of hoarding them, and now I must admit that it might be true. Take a look for yourself.








Okay, so I have a few issues that might be older and are still hanging around. And I have to admit there might be a few that I have not read yet. YIKES!! Such a waste! I am guilty as charged, with the hoarding of magazines. I have even taken it to the next level though and have discontinued all subscriptions to said magazines. I expect a call from each of these editors very soon. LOL!

What do you need to get rid of to start the process of "cutting the fluff" in your life? I will start here, and will not stop. God is on a mission.

1 comment:

Brenda Godwin said...

I have been reading your blogs about your feelings since being back from the DR. I made a similar trip to Russia 12 years ago. Unfortunately, I did not follow up on any of my urges to continue on my "convictions" as much as I wanted. Experiences like those are life changing.

Cutting down on fluff or clutter is very, very difficult. I had to direct my husband through a pile of junk on our computer table today to find missing Frontier City passes. One of the landmarks I gave him was to find the book I am reading on "de-cluttering" so he would know he is in the right stack! Sounds like I better start acting on the strategies in the book! Good luck to you on your journey. Brenda