Friday, December 17, 2010

Need a Jolt in Your Prayer Life?

One of my goals for 2010 was to read more. This is a resolution that I was able to keep, but I had to make time for it. As in life most things you have to work for the results. But now I must read...I like that. I want to share my thoughts about a recent book that I read that will change the way you think about your prayers and how you pray.


I love Steven Furtick's style of writing. Watch out and buckle up when you read this book. This book will challenge you, motivate you, and inspire you to be all that God wants you to be as you pursue God's best. I have never been so gripped and challenged all in one book. I couldn't put it down. Most impacting chapter for me was when the Sun Sets. It stopped me in my tracks. It is a must read for every Christian who wants to cross the line to audacious faith.

I would recommend it highly, well that is if you want to be changed and challenged.

No comments: