Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to Rock...Seriously!


There are so many "tweets" that flow through my brain....seriously. So much randomness that I just scared House Party Host Andy Youso out of the room....seriously. My brain is on overload...too much coffee...seriously...I like this though.

It's an answered prayer...seriously....

That my heart will be aligned with Yours God...
That you will give me the words to say...
That I am in the center of Your will...

That you break my heart for the things that break Yours...

That you will give me plenty of words to write...
That I won't run of out of words of inspiration...
That I won't run of out of words...
That I won't run out....seriously

"It's time to rock". That's something that I am trying to teach on a weekly basis the McCoy triplets...seriously.

"Ghostrider". I am considering flip-flopping my days and nights so that I can be a ghost-writer of some kind....seriously. I just don't think my boss will tolerate me sleeping on the job.

"Get down." I want to learn to dance...this is prom season...it's my heritage but "some" say I dance like some uncoordinated white chic on anti-seizure medication or Elaine on Seinfeld...seriously you've seen it.

"Invoking the name of Jon Acuff" - Jon Acuff, and his soon to be released book "Quitter" (May 10) has seriously.....changed the way I think about my dreams (yes, I have them...don't you??), it's challenging and personal. I want to be a Janelle Keith like impersonator of Jon Acuff...seriously.

"Willy Nilly" Don't be this. I don't....want to be willy nilly when I read God's word, like a moth meandering towards a bright porch light at night. I want to have a plan, I want to plan to read, I want understanding, I crave wisdom and discernment. I want...I need this....seriously.

"Dry Rot". Don't let that be where you are in your spiritual walk. Do what you need to do get God's Word into your heart, your mind, your soul.....seriously. God is up to big things...seriously...and He wants to use you. Yes, you!!! Ask Justin, he knows...he took a stand at his church about an idea to reach people for Christ, a church that was being accused of having "dry rot" in the community. Three came to know Christ because of it. God is up to something great there. God is up to something great here...seriously. Equip yourself so that you are Stronger.....seriously. (The last thing you want is a face-palm moment when the opportunity comes to share Christ.)

I want to go to Africa. Seriously....


No comments: