Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Q's & A's

Yesterday I had the privilege of speaking into the youth at Sunnybrook Christian School for Spirit Week. I normally don't do public speaking, no....that's Brent McCoy. Needless to say, I was a little nervous.

I soon dropped the nervous pervous feelings though I as I spoke the message that I felt that God wanted me to share. That was "You Matter". You are loved by God just the way you are, without having to put yourself into a certain label or measure up to a standard set by peers. I hope the message encouraged them.

Then I opened the floor for questions, about anything....everything is what I got. So I wanted to share them with you in case you had a few questions too.

Are you the funny one from McCoy in the Morning on The House FM? Yes
Who's your favorite football team? OSU Cowboys of course. Go Pokes!
Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a cat.
Who's your favorite artist? toby Mac and Skillet...(Can't choose just one)
How many kids do you have? Two
I thought you were only 21? I am....(plus a few)
How old is your cat? Maybe 4 or 5 years old?
What is your favorite song? "Take Me to The Beautiful" by Cloverton.. for today
What is your favorite color? Pink...for today
What is your cat's name? Macon
Why Macon? I don't know, it rhymes with bacon?
What color is your cat? Black
Is your cat fat? yes
Why is your cat fat? He sleeps 24/7.
Do you do laundry? Yes, the laundry fairy does not stop at my house.
Do you have a dog? Not any more...I had a Sophie...she dead now.
How big is your cat? I don't know...I have never measured him.
About that cat....was he a used cat when you got him? YES!
Who knew there would be so many questions about that cat? That would be me.

I hope they didn't miss the real message.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Favorite question: Was he a used cat?

HAHAHA!