Monday, October 3, 2011

This next day...ready?

So here it is the day before I and 16 other committed Christians load up on a triple 7 and go to Africa.  So you are wondering what is going through my mind??  Well...there are a lot of thoughts.  Almost to much for me to to comprehend.  So to keep track of my travels you will need to read my mission trip blog here.


Don't worry I will be blogging as best as I can with the time allowed and the Internet provided.  This is just the tip of the blog iceberg.  


Andy and I appreciate your prayers.  Thank you for lifting our team to the Father.  Thank you for your support.


What has God taught you while you were on a mission trip?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be praying for you guys. God taught me while in Israel that people are the same, they all are in need of God!!

Wendy Jones said...

Hey Janelle! We have a team going to Gabon later this month and I have a friend going on a trip to Africa in like 8 days! You are not alone! I am looking forward to reading your mission trip blog and I hope to get to go someday when my babies are a little bit older! --W