Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Panic Button

For a writer one of the times of panic when you sit down with your tablet or laptop on your lap and instead of the words flowing out of your fingertips, the blank screen blinks back.  There are these days that make me panic.  There isn't a lack of words, but a lack of processing.


My life is consuming and it takes a lot of non-panic filled time to get my muddled thoughts in a readable format. Sigh...


Christmas is upon us ...don't panic please.


Still scratching my head over this picture.


This causes panic in my brain meat!  How could this have happened?


How can I write when I have craziness around me?  Panic.time.

3 comments:

Female in Motion said...

Don't panic, Janelle! Try some breath prayers to center yourself.

Unknown said...

From Dave P. (from the Facebook page)
"That's too funny. We had a similar problem with a Church logo on our polo shirts. Under the Church name, Highland Baptist, it was supposed to say "Acts 1: 8" but it said "Act 1: 8". We just said it means "act like one or get ate up". Very few have ever noticed. I think they might notice yours right away....... :-("

Wendy Jones said...

"panic in my brain meat!" cannot. stop. laughing.