Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Hurticle


Hurticle!

Hurdle + obsticle = Hurticle.  It's such a great word.  But wait....that's not a real word is it?  No....sometimes I get mixed up and tongue tied.  I said it out loud the other day.  Brent and I discussed the value of adding it as a time-saver word and that hurticle might need to be adopted into the English dictionary.     

Listen here to how our conversation went from silly to serious.  Jenny said she heard "hurt-obstacle" and it was just the right words at the right time.  It was what God wanted her to hear.  I love it when God uses silliness to help someone.  

It just goes to show you that God can use you to reach anyone, even when you have clumsy and silly words.  I am neither an expert nor a professional in talking.  I am just His daughter willing to be a little silly sometimes to be used for His glory.  

Thanks for reading and listening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is what I love about you -- you can be funny and inspirational at the same time. Kind of like Veggie Tales for adults! :)