Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Forgive



Please forgive me.  Sometimes I talk too much.  And sometimes I talk with my outside voice inside.    


Forgive me for talking from my heart.  I meet with God often to align mine with His.  


Please forgive me when I my tears are so close to the surface.


Forgive me for making promises I can't keep.  


Please forgive me when I tend over-commit my helping just a bit.  


How about when I failed and disappointed you?  Will you forgive me then?  


And yes....I tend to over-apologize, forgive me for that too.


Please forgive me when I don't have the godly attitude that I should, and it doesn't reflect in all my actions and decisions.  I am just one who needs God's grace and forgiveness on a daily basis. On my best day I need God's grace...on my worst day I need the same measure. 

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. ~ Ephesians 4:32


Forgive as you have been forgiven.  Limitless and endless...mercy and grace at it's finest moments....forgiveness.  Jesus demonstrated true love and took our sins to the cross.  His death is the penalty for them all...and when we repent and confess, Jesus forgives.

God I am so thankful God gives forgiveness so freely.


"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." ~ C.S. Lewis




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're crawling around inside my brain again, Janelle! ~ Carol