Monday, December 3, 2012

Here's What You Get On Mondays

Monday's always bring me to some my life's randomness.  

This is my lowest read post.  I don't know why.  I have studied the numbers and have now figured out that honestly I don't care.  So if you are reading this right now...thank you.

Last week was a tough week for me spiritually.  God fought some battles for me.  I may write about them, I may not.  That is something that will always be changing here.  One thing to get from this is Exodus 14:14.

Please come back if you want more of God's truth in your life.  Why else would I write?  

Truth for this week:  God is for me, God is for you.  Don't let doubt tell you otherwise.  

Don't equate your circumstances for God's love for you.  God loves you so much that He sent His one and only Son, in human baby form, to bring you the gift of salvation.  This is only message of Christmas.

If you don't know Jesus, then let me know.  I would love to help you discover who Jesus is.

Disclaimer:  I write to inspire.  I am not proud or boastful in knowing the answers.  In fact, I feel boastful just saying that I don't know the answers.  But God is teaching me His answers.  And because I write to inspire...there will be some very serious posts here.  I don't know how you feel about that.

One life-changing fact:  Trust God in everything.  He is worthy of your trust.  

If I were to get a tatoo, it would be one word.  Please note I said "if".  Courtney Foster?  My tatoo would be this word..."Trust".

Off to write more of this week.  Please come back as often as you want.  


4 comments:

Diana said...

Too many people pretend to have all the answers. I love that you freely admit you do not. Happy Monday!

Carol said...

Thanks for my Monday dose of inspiration!

Courtney said...

I like "Trust"!! Great word & a constant reminder. That is why mine would say "Loved" I need to be reminded of that often. (-; I feel like knowing the answers would mean we are done growing & no one wants that! Keep searching!! Love you!!

Deb said...

I can't wait for more words from God to you. Your blogs are so uplifting & inspirational. Keep writing as I will keep reading.