Sunday, March 10, 2013

When Your Heart Feels Like a Sand Storm


It's been quiet here...

In my heart of stillness, there's been a stirring.  A gentle grace-filled assault of sand pebbles, stinging deep.

God is growing my faith in this gritty season.

My heart feels like an hour glass spinning on the inside and processing...churning...absorbing...stirring...

God is confirming His calling.

Do you you ever stop and evaluate your direction in life?  I do this often to keep myself in check.

More and more God's call is coming into view and more defined.  His call is filled with Hope.

Hope is being redefined and renovated in my soul.  Hope is confirmed and is settling.

Ephesians 1:11-12  "It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone." (MSG)

No comments: