Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sometimes your spirit feels like this...

Photo credit:  Kate Fugate
dry.

parched.

empty.

wrecked.

stirred.

bare.

barren.

wanting.

longing.

hollow.

voided.

I would guess this is the right time for my heart to go Africa.

Lord do your work in me.

I leave today for a couple of weeks to Africa and each time I set foot on foreign
soil, I go with God.

And God goes with me.

There's no other place I rather be than in His right place at His right time.  Every time and 
with every trip, I come back with more than I thought I could.  

To be honest, I am still processing thoughts from my Africa trip two years ago.  

So many poignant moments with God.  

Memories to cherish and memories that change me.  Moments that have impassioned my 
heart towards the tender things of God.

So when the opportunities come to be changed I want to be as empty as possible so that I 
can embrace the One who does the changing.

Let heart your feel like the picture above, let God inspire you.

Lord quicken your work in me.  





No comments: