Friday, April 9, 2010

Gristle Kit!

Today on McCoy in the Morning, Brent and I were talking about eating etiquitte when it comes to meat gristle. Yeah, that's right I just said that. Now we had quite the discussion about what to do, what not to do, and how to handle the parts of meat that you DON'T want to swallow. What do you do with it?? I have been faced with the situation several times and I really don't any answers to the conundrum. Listen to our conversation here.

So later today a listener came in and gave me a "gristle kit" because she heard the story and was also repulsed by the whole conversation. Thanks Jenny for caring!!






I love it that listeners care to go to the next level to help with the solution of whatever problem we are talking about.
Below is the "candy" that Andy ate, but it was really a candle sample. Soooo funny! (P.S. He talks about that in the podcast too.)


Happy Friday everybody. Happy eating!

No comments: