Friday, July 2, 2010

Wipeout!










My own version...at the "la playa" Dominican style. We were able to take a little side trip to the beach for only 45 minutes. It's ok....we had worked hard all week long. A little treat in the DR was well earned. So with my most excellent coordination and skills I entered the wonderful waters of the Caribbean in the most finest of styles? Yeah....you guessed it....I wiped out....in ankle deep waters. Nice...onlookers said it was hilarious. Not sure.....that wasn't the look I was going for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I'd been there to see it in person! I'm sure they were laughing "with you" and not "at you"...not!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Waiting to hear more...

drew.harmon said...

I agree. They were merely laughing in your general direction!