Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It Matters to Mysti!


It matters to Mysti...

"Dear House FM you have helped me in so many ways, when my husband and I got together we listened to you everyday we never changed the station you were our favorite station, But about a year ago My husband and son were in an accident and unfortunately my husband did not make it but my son did and this station helped me get back on my feet an realize that, yes, something bad had happened but I still had our little baby boy that I need to take care of, we moved back to the city and I feel that this station has help us beleive more in God and slowly start building our life back up. Listening to this station makes me remember the times my husband and I had together and also shows me that God does have a plan for everyone and to live life to the fullest. I just want to thank you guys so much for having this station! Have a Blessed day and may God be with you and your families. Love Mysti And Ashland! "



1 comment:

LB Selix said...

Wow, that was a tearjerker, Janelle! This ministry is so important and does so much to make a difference! Where else can your dollars do so much to provide so much calming, uplifting, awe-inspiring, wonderful reasons that we all listen and need this in our lives! Our vulture culture is eating people up with evil--this ministry combats that!!!Go guys, we can do this! We are overcomers and salt and light!Lisa Bland-Selix, Enid