Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Is Here!

Hey boys and girls...

Now that May is over and summer has unofficially begun, I thought it would be cool to go back and look at your favorite blog post that you wrote this Spring.

If you're a blogger, leave a comment with a link to your favorite blog post that you wrote in March, April, or May. (If you're not a blogger, leave a comment to your favorite blog post on someone else's blog during the Spring.) And no....it doesn't have to be my blog, BUT you can pick one of mine if you wish. I just want to read what the words YOU like to read.

Excited to read your favorites! Go!

1 comment:

Female in Motion said...

http://fim-carol.blogspot.com/2011/05/stay-weird-graduates.html

This is a post I wrote last month. I was thinking about what I would speak on if I was invited to give a commencement address. Plus, it contains one of my favorite Scriptures, where God calls us to be a "peculiar people."

Thanks, Janelle!