Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day in the Life of my Words

You don't know my thoughts but God does.


My brain hurts sometimes with all the words crammed into a tiny space.


Brent thinks it's funny....and some of my thoughts and words are.


But know this...the words I write are prayed over.  I pray for....His words.


I pray ....every time I hit send, submit, post.   


I write words not bring attention to myself, but to Him.


My mission statement:  To compassionately communicate truth in a real and honest way that impacts others and serves as a catalyst for service, purpose, acceptance, redemption, and freedom in Christ.


This is why I write.  I have a problem though with comparing my beginning to Jon Acuff's middle.  God is helping me through that.  This is a process.


Sometimes I leave out words that are important.  Sometimes I get grammar waaaaay mixed up.  Sometimes I see words that aren't there, I leave them out (there's a real word for this) and then... when....on my blog.....it makes me look like an idiot.  Sometimes, I start posts and have to change my words because it's not what I want to say.  Sometimes I am afraid to write my real thoughts.  I am growing.  Sometimes, my own words make my heart hurt.


Please know this....I thank you for reading.  I welcome your thoughts about my thoughts.  I welcome your encouragement.  That's not why I write.  I write because I feel that is what God wants me to do.  Again, thank you for reading.  


Thank you Brent for thinking I am funny.  I like that too.  I think you are funny too.  (SSSSHHHHH!!!!  Don't tell anyone!)