Monday, November 21, 2011

More....

Things coming up this week.. or some time.  After a very long week and a short weekend with little rest, my mind is going one thousand miles per hour.  That's when you know you need a break.  But there is no break on the horizon.  


So what's on my mind? 


I pause to consider....


More opportunities to trust God...


More Thankgivings .... 


More words to say...


More days and dreams... 


More thoughts about death and related things...


More about Christmas and fundraising...


More of making a difference and the results...


More about building community....


More creating...


More about my Pineapple Juice Meltdown....


More me in motion....


So until I can get all these words, thoughts, prayers, dreams, and visions out of my brain meat...there will be no rest.


Thanks for stopping by today.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing even when you are tired, I understand, praying for you