Friday, July 26, 2013

Surrender to the creative process


There are days when God gives me so much to chew on.  

"Dear God, help me process it all.  Reveal yourself in all that you have shown me today." 

The way I am wired, it will take a few days to write it out.  It's a process.  It's God's process in the way He teaches me.  A disciplining by my Master.

It feels like an inspired Intel Processor is constantly whirling, churning and stirring on the inside parts of my heart.  True meaning of the word pondering. 

"God, inspire me, may your truths process deeply."

I wonder if this is what Mary, the mother of Jesus, experienced.  Some days it feels like I'm just beginning this process.  Having one long holy conversation in fellowship with God and other believers, having holy moments and with holy hearing.

It's God working in my full surrender.   God is on the move in me.  

Surrendered with arms high and heart abandoned.  To the One who gave it all for me

So I am processing surrender, full surrender.  Surrender in God's timing.  Surrender to God's fullness.  Surrender...Whole and Creative, Whole and complete Surrender.  Without question.

Surrender processes, ponders, and penetrates my heart's creative Intel processor.

Processing with a full heart of surrender.

"You will seek me and find me when you see me with all your heart.  I will be found by you declares the Lord."  ~ Jeremiah 29:13-14

No comments: