Thursday, April 19, 2012

Deal With It!

Under God's Microscope


At any given time, I have at least ten or more hurricanes of thought that torment my brain and my heart.


I cry, I hurt, I question.


God's word to me is "deal with it."  There are some things that I don't want to deal with.


I like to avoid conflict.  There is a lot of conflict within me that is under His microscope.  


As I dig deeper in into my muddled messes and clouded thoughts.....even there...I have the desire to stay.  I must remain here.


Stay.  Remain.  


Under His scrutiny.....I must deal with some unseen.    


I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.  Isaiah 45:3


The refining processes is going to hurt a little.   It might get a little hot.  An intense transformation is expected.


I want to run away....and look the other direction.  But I must ...


Deal with it...


There is One that won't leave.


God will stay.  He is the one asking me to stand firm.  He will not be moved.


No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life.  
As I was with Moses, so I will be with you.  
I will  never leave you nor forsake you.  Joshua 1:5

What hard thing is God asking you dealing with?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Janelle.
Very timely and encouraging in so many ways.

Keith