Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Waiting for an update?


You will have to wait a few more days.  This is a look at change a little bit along the way...  

Before I give you the great reveal with the whole new me, I must remind you from where I came from and show you how...

First I  want to stop and praise my Savior who has made this all possible.  I truly couldn't have lost one ounce without Jesus coming into changing my heart of stone and exchanged it for His heart of purity in the area of food.


"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36: 26 


This journey of losing weight and God's transformation in my soul has been life changing.

So let's give God the glory due here...

It's almost party time people...lift your voices, your hands, and put your feet together in celebration.

If you need a little healthy hope today...let me dish some up for you.  You can change too.  Just start.  

Can you invite change into your heart?  Sure you can...change is just a prayer away.  I talk about change and the heart a lot here but that is where God likes to work His purity plan.  

Don't give up because if you want change God will empower you to make the pure changes that He desires. AND, don't be discouraged when you don't see change immediately. This is a hard process, it takes God's timing and endurance to win this.

Here's what you need to know...the real win is your obedience to God in the area of purity.

God's changes are worth the hard journey it takes to get you there.  
God wants you to continue to seek change because He is waiting for the perfect time where He gets all the praise.

And you know what....we can stand back and say...."WOW!  God did that...."

So let's give God the glory here....

WOW! God did that, God is doing that...

Are you throwing confetti yet?
Just start.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow janelle! so proud of you! AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your heart!!!